Monday 30 November 2009

A giggle and a smooch


Tom and I went to Sydney this weekend for a gig, or as I like to call them, a giggle (I also call the shmoozing part that inevitably occurs afterwards a 'smooch'. Hence, a giggle and a smooch.) Sydney pretty much kicked our collective arse all weekend, but all was forgiven when we dropped back into our favourite antique shop in Berrima on the way home. I bought some amazing Art Nouveau-y curtains with a geranium design for my craft pursuits, and Tom bought me this adorable little Norwegian saucepan with a burnt handle as a late anniversary gift. I plan to use it exclusively for the purpose of brewing homemade chai. Fortuitously, it's rather chilly here at the moment so I've already given it a try, and it worked perfectly. For a good homemade chai recipe check out Ellen and Tara's beautiful blog A Whistle and a Milkshake.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, thankyou for the compliment miss, your new little bloggy is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete