Wednesday 2 December 2009

To market to market

Hello darling, gorgeous, scrumptious readers. I just wanted to let ya'll know that I will be having a little stall this Saturday (December 5th) at the Gorman House Markets. I'll be selling lots of prettie hand made things, which would be perfect for your lovely selves, or perhaps someone dearly beloved. The markets run from 10-3, and you can buy yourself a very yummy lunch while you're there (I like the Ethiopian and the El Salvadorian puposas!). Also, readers of this here blog, or Number One Millionaire who are brave enough to declare themselves as such will receive a hearty discount.

Here are some of the things I'll be selling:


Lace bottle vases, as modeled by my front door step.



Cushions made from antique fabric and linen, as modeled by my couch.


Cushions made from linen and dyed vintage doilies, as modeled by my mid century Danish chair.



Round garlands, as modeled by my living room wall. I think these would be perfect for general decoration (maybe a child's room?), Christmas tree adornment or to add a festive, circus-y vibe to any occasion.

Hope to see you there! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment